AUTHOR GUIDLINES AND SUBMISSION
Already have a Username/Password for Eqien Journal ?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
- Manuscript accepted is written in standard Indonesian language.
- The length of the manuscript is 15 to 25 pages, written in A4 paper format, margins: top 3; left 3,6 cm; right 2,2 cm; bottom 2,6 cm, two columns (except for abstract, figure or table whose size cannot be reduced due to its readability), justified, single-spaced. Manuscript comprises seven main headings: Introduction, Theoretical Support (Optional), Method, Result and Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgment (Optional), References.
- The title of the manuscript must be Not exceeding 15 words, written capital at the beginning of the word, bold, Font Times News Roman (TNR) 16, Center, space 1
- Authors’ names are written followed by authors’ affiliation and e-mail address.
- The abstract is written in Indonesian and English, as a representation of the manuscript. The abstract should not exceed 250 words for each language format, written narratively comprising aims/objectives, method, and findings of the research/article.
- Keywords: words or phrases which are important, specific, or representative to the article, minimal 3 words.
- Style CMS, is used as a reference in the citation, references, and writing format.
- The references of the article are in the form of journals and non-journals which are published in the last 10 years.
- The manuscript must be written following the Eqien journal template.
- The manuscript must be in .doc/.docx and sent to the journal system via online submission by creating an account in this Open Journal System (OJS) [click REGISTER if you have not had any account yet; or click LOG IN if you have already had an account].
- All Author(s)' names and identity(es) must be completely embedded in the form filled in by the corresponding author: email; affiliation; and each author's short biography (in the column of 'Bio Statement'). [if the manuscript is written by two or more authors, please click add Author' in the 3rd step of 'ENTER METADATA' in the submission process and then enter each author's data.]
- All correspondences, information, and decisions for the submitted manuscripts are conducted through email was written in the manuscript and/or the emails used for the submission. The status of the manuscript can be checked in the OJS by logging into the journal.
- If you have submission queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Template download HERE
Not exceeding 15 words, written capital at the beginning of the word, bold, Font Time News Roman (TNR) 16, left, space 1
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscripts have never been published before;
- Manuscripts must be Doc, Docx, or PDF;
- Articles are typed in 1.5 spaces and the length of writing ranges from 35,000 characters or around 25 quarto pages (A4);
- The systematics of writing includes: (a) Title, (b) Author's name (without title), (c) Institution and author's position, (d) Abstract ranges from 200 words, (e) Keywords, (f) Introduction / Introduction, (g) Discussion, (h) Closing, and (i) Bibliography;
- The loaded article belongs to the Institute Of Ecocomic Studies Dr KHEZ Muttaqien Manajemen Study Program and will be edited as needed;
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email adresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposed of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR)
Eqien: Journal of Economics and Business does not charge submission charges. All processes of article Submission are free of charge
Article Publication: 500.000 (IDR)
If the manuscript has been reviewed and declared eligible for publication by Eqien: Journal of Economics and Business, then the authors are required to pay the process cost of