AUTHOR GUIDLINES AND SUBMISSION
Already have a Username/Password for Eqien Journal ?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
- The manuscript accepted is written in the standard Indonesian language or English
- The length of the manuscript is 15 to 25 pages, written in A4 paper format, margins: top 3; left 3,6 cm; right 2,2 cm; bottom2,6 cm, two columns (except for abstract, figure or table whose size cannot be reduced due to its readability), justified, single-spaced. The manuscript comprises seven main headings: Introduction, Theoretical Support (Optional), Method, Result and Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgment (Optional), and References.
- The title of the manuscript must Not exceed 15 words, in written capital at the beginning of the word, bold, Font Times News Roman (TNR) 16, Center, space 1
- Authors’ names are written followed by authors’ affiliation and e-mail address.
- The abstract is written in Indonesian and English, as a representation of the manuscript. The abstract should not exceed 250 words for each language format, written narratively comprising aims/objectives, method, and findings of the research/article.
- Keywords: words or phrases which are important, specific, or representative to the article, minimal 3 words.
- Style CMS, is used as a reference in the citation, references, and writing format.
- The references of the article are in the form of journals and non-journals which are published in the last 10 years.
- The manuscript must be written following the Eqien journal template.
- The manuscript must be in .doc/.docx and sent to the journal system via online submission by creating an account in this Open Journal System (OJS) [click REGISTER] if you have not had any account yet; or click LOG IN if you have already had an account].
- All Author(s)' names and identity(es) must be completely embedded in the form filled in by the corresponding author: email; affiliation; and each author's short biography (in the column of 'Bio Statement'). [if the manuscript is written by two or more authors, please click addAuthor' in the 3rd step of 'ENTER METADATA' in the submission process and then enter each author's data.]
- All correspondences, information, and decisions for the submitted manuscripts are conducted through email was written in the manuscript and/or the emails used for the submission. The status of the manuscript can be checked in the OJS by logging into the journal.
- If you have submission queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Template download HERE
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Make sure your manuscripts have never been published before;
- Make sure your manuscripts must be Doc or Docx;
- The systematics of writing includes (see Article Templete)
- Author's name (without title),
- Institution and author's position,
- Abstract ranges from 200 words,
- Introduction / Introduction,
- Closing, and
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email adresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposed of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Authors pay a one-time Article Processing Charge (APC) to cover the costs of peer review administration and management, professional production of articles in PDF and other formats, and dissemination of published papers in various venues and other publishing functions. Please note that the option to process an advance payment remains but does not guarantee acceptance of manuscripts. There are no charges for rejected articles, no submission charges, and no surcharges based on the length of an article, figures or supplementary data. Some items (Editorials, Corrections, Addendums, Retractions, Comments, etc.) are published free of charge.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR)
Article Publication Charge (APC): 750,000 (IDR)
If you do not have the funds to pay such fees, you can waive each fee. We do not want fees to prevent the publication of worthy work. Please Kontak Jurnal Editor 08179293735 or email@example.com
The approval of the waiver will be at the sole discretion of LP3M STIE DR. KH EZ Muttaqien and the Editor-in-Chief of the applicable journal.