Pengaruh Keterikatan Karyawan Dan Motivasi Intrinsik Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan (Studi Pada Karyawan Pt. Einstrend Factory 3 Departemen Sewing Purwakarta) Employee Engagement, Intrinsic Motivation, Employee Performance

Main Article Content

Patoni Patoni
Amna Mawardi
rere nurjanah

Abstract

This research was conducted at PT. Einstrend Factory 3 Sewing Department with the aim of researching the effect of employee engagement and intrinsic motivation on employee performance. The research model used is quantitative and the method used is descriptive verification with multiple linear regression analysis. The number of research samples is 89 respondents. The results showed that partially employee engagement and intrinsic motivation had a positive and significant effect on employee performance. Simultaneously showed a significant influence between employee engagement and intrinsic motivation on employee performance of 58.2% and the remaining 41.8% was influenced by other factors not examined by researchers.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

Article Details

How to Cite
Patoni, P., Mawardi, A., & nurjanah, rere. (2024). Pengaruh Keterikatan Karyawan Dan Motivasi Intrinsik Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan (Studi Pada Karyawan Pt. Einstrend Factory 3 Departemen Sewing Purwakarta). Eqien - Jurnal Ekonomi Dan Bisnis, 13(01), 109-120. https://doi.org/10.34308/eqien.v13i01.1668